- Make sure your material is finely ground and loaded down tightly to the bottom of the tank.
- A larger amount of ground material loaded will generally create a larger volume of vapor than a small amount.
- Regularly clean the G Pro Mouthpiece, as built-up residue can largely hinder the unit's performance.
- Allow the G Pro Ground Material Vaporizer to cool down before attempting to clean it with the included cleaning brush.
- Remove the G Pro Ground Material Vaporizer from its charger as soon as the light turns green to increase the longevity of the internal battery.
- Allow the G Pro Ground Material Vaporizer to finish one full heating cycle before producing maximum vapor, especially on lower temperature settings.
Phone: (800) 948-7480