If your G Pen Roam has restricted airflow, you can do the following to clean and declog:
- Separate the following components:
- Quartz tank
- Tank cover
- Two detachable air path channels:
- Stainless steel central air path channel inside flip-top lid of battery
- Silicone air path channel liner attached to internal backing of battery
- Excluding the silicone air path channel, soak the above parts in ISO for at least one hour, then remove and wipe down all surfaces with cotton swabs.
- Use a cotton swab with ISO to clean off any reclaim in the silicone air path channel liner and battery, then wipe down and dry completely.
- Common areas for clogging can be found in the stainless steel air path inside the flip-top lid of the battery, the air path opening at the bottom of the Quartz tank, and along the silicone air path liner of the battery. To minimize clogging in these areas, be sure to limit your loads to smaller dab sizes, no larger than a couple grains of rice.
- Fully assemble parts and engage device at full activation on MAX temperature level to burn off any residual ISO on remaining parts.
Regular cleaning and maintenance is recommended to avoid clogging and extend the life of your Roam.